Allied AHP 300 Transport Ventilator - AHP300VENT
The Allied 300 Transport Ventilator (AHP300) is an electrically controlled, portable emergency ventilator, which is designed to provide emergency respiratory support by means of a face mask or tube inserted into a patient’s airway. The AHP300 is capable of supporting the patient’s respiratory efforts in a variety of modes. The modes are Volume assist control (Volume AC), Volume synchronized intermittent mandatory ventilation (Volume SIMV), Pressure control with assist control (Pressure AC), Pressure control with synchronized intermittent mandatory ventilation (Pressure SIMV), and continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP). The Allied ventilator can deliver breaths to the patient using internal compressors as well as external gas sources. Broad Featured Capability: Invasive and non-invasive support for infant (5 kg and up) to adult patients, with a flexible array of ventilation options including Pressure Control/Volume Control ventilation, SIMV/Assist Control spontaneous breath support, and stand-alone CPAP/BiLevel support all featured in the Allied AHP 300 Transport Ventilator.
- Enhanced Ease of Use: The AHP300 Ventilator offers value-added features for intra-hospital and inter-hospital transport.
- Quick Start Ventilation – Featuring programmable presets, the AHP 300 allows trained caregivers to rapidly recall up to 5 saved ventilation protocols.
- Long Battery Life – Up to 7.5 hours on the AHP 300 internal battery, with auxiliary battery capability for up to 21 hours of battery life.
- Oxygen Conserve Mode -Allied AHP 300 Transport Ventilator allows the use of low pressure sources (oxygen concentrator, liquid oxygen, etc.) to extend available oxygen.
- Multi-Environment Capability: For everyday transport or evacuation from extreme environments, the AHP300 has you covered. It features rugged shock and vibration resistance, and IPX22 water resistance.
- Low Cost of Ownership: Simple preventive maintenance schedule along with low-cost battery and repair parts result in significant savings and lower cost of ownership of the AHP 300 carries the same weight than comparative broad- featured portable ventilators