Supply Store NOW
HeartSine Samaritan 350P AED Value Package
Regular price $1,365.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Brand New Heartsine Samaritan AED
- 8 Year Manufacturer's Warranty (More Info)
- Adult Pad-Pak (electrode pads/battery combo pack)
- Quick Reference Card
- AED Wall Cabinet w/Standard Alarm (CAB01)
- AED Projection Wall Sign (2-Way) (WS01)
- Carrying Case
- Training DVD (downloadable)
- Medical Prescription / Authorization
- CPR/AED Rescue Kit (RK-10)
- Inspection / Maintenance Tag (ACC01)
- Cloud Based AED Program Management
This Heartsine AED package also includes an alarmed AED wall cabinet and an AED wall sign to properly and visibly store your Heartsine AED safely in view for all potential rescuers to see and identify.
Suitable for Indoor and Outdoor Use
This Heartsine AED package is perfect for any indoor application including Schools, Churches, Offices, Gyms or other buildings. The Heartsine AED is also rugged and durable making it suitable for many industrial and aquatic environments.
How It Works
The HeartSine Samaritan AED is an automated external defibrillator (AED) that analyzes the heart rhythm and delivers an electrical shock to victims of Sudden Cardiac Arrest in order to restore the heart to normal rhythm.
- The rescuer turns on the HeartSine Samaritan PAD.
- Clear, calm instructions guide the rescuer through visual and audio prompts.
- The system guides user from pad application to shock delivery, if required.
In addition, a CPR tone and flashing icon coaches the rescuer in delivering chest compressions according to ERC 2015 Guidelines.
Its lifesaving, pure and simple.
Heartsine Key Differentiators
Here are the key differentiators for the Samaritan AED:
- Compact and lightweight – 28-56% smaller than other AEDs on the market and weighing only 1.1kg (2.4 lbs.).
- Easy to use –Audio & visual Prompts guide the user step-by-step through the rescue process – 3 large, easy-to-see icons illuminate – "Attach pads", "Do not touch the patient", and "is safe to touch the patient to facilitate the rescue process."
- Sophisticated SCOPE Biphasic waveform technology adjusts patient impedance to maximize effective shock delivery.
- The samaritan PAD has a rating of IP56, providing the 350P defibrillator with the highest level of protection from dust or moisture ingress in the industry.
- HeartSines practical Pad-Pak combines battery and electrodes into one cartridge – one date to monitor and only one item to replace on expiration or after use.
- 8-year warranty as standard clearly demonstrates the reliability of this quality unit.
- Drop tested in accordance with IEC 60601-1.
- Field upgradeable to the latest AHA/ERC guidelines.
- Automatic self-check.
- Suitable for adults and children; Pediatric-Pak available for 0-8 years of age (<25kg or 55 lbs.)
- Controls and electrodes are accessible even with your HeartSine Samaritan PAD still in the case.
- Integrated metronome prompts the CPR chest compression rate.
- Events are recorded with the time, date, ECG trace & duration, shock delivery information, and CPR intervals. This information is downloadable to a PC with optional SAVER; EVO software.
- CE Marked and FDA cleared.