ADC Adtemp 429 Non-Contact Thermometer
Adtemp 429 Non-Contact Thermometer features an infrared sensor that reads temperature from the middle of the forehead with no skin contact required for a safe and comfortable experience that minimizes the risk of cross-contamination.
Features and Benefits
- Infrared sensor simplifies temperature measurement—ideal for screening.
- Measures in about 1 second without patient contact eliminating the concern of cross contamination or costly probe covers.
- Measurement feedback system signals proper operating distance for accuracy.
- Measures at a distance of 4-6cm (1.5"-2.5") from patient's forehead.
- Dual mode - body and object.
- Large backlit LCD display is easy to read.
- Wide Temp Range
- 30 reading memory
- Fahrenheit-Celsius switchable
- Auto-off function after 30 seconds conserves battery life
- Audible beep when measurement is complete, Night mode mutes volume
- Non-Contact Thermometer
- 2 AAA Batteries
- User Manual
- 2-Year Warranty