NONIN 8500 HANDHELD PULSE OXIMETER
The Nonin 8500 handheld pulse oximeter is a universal tool that is easy to use and provides precise measurements of oxygen saturation and pulse rate from neonates to adults. Known for its universal use and portability, this pocket-sized handheld oximeter will hold up in the most rugged environments. This oximeter has a long-lasting 100 hours of battery life. It provides a cost-effective, environmentally friendly solution for anyone's oxygen saturation monitoring needs.
Buy with confidence as this 8500 series will live beyond your expectations with its reliable reputation.
Includes Nonin 8000AA Adult Finger Clip Sensor
- Obtain accurate results that you can trust, even in challenging conditions that include motion or perfusion.
- Durably constructed to handle the most demanding environments (certified for aeromedical use by the USAF)
- Backed by Nonin's superior 3 year warranty
- Instant feedback from the tricolor perfusion indicator to asses one's pulse quality
- Product Highlights:
- Simple-to-Use — Bright LED displays, easy 3-button operation
- Reliable — Proven Nonin Medical pulse oximetry technology and accuracy
- Efficient — 100 hours typical battery life
- Flexible — Numerous documentation options
- Compatible — Works with Nonin's full line of PureLight® Sensors