NONIN AVANT 9700 PORTABLE TABLETOP DIGITAL PULSE OXIMETER WITH WAVEFORM
The Avant 9700 Portable Tabletop Pulse Oximeter includes a plethysmographic waveform readout on the large display screen that changes color to alert medical professionals to any variations with the patient's pulse or blood oxygen saturation levels. This convenient unit is also lightweight and portable enough to be utilized as a home pulse oximeter for individuals who need to be consistently monitored. The 9700 provides a superior level of performance over other similar medical pulse oximeter devices, and it offers reliable readings for patients with low perfusion.
Having a pulse oximeter with an alarm feature built-in is especially advantageous for patients who experience regular issues with their blood oxygen saturation and pulse levels, and it will make it easier for healthcare professionals and individuals at home to respond quickly to any potential serious medical issues. The unit includes a high-resolution color display for easy readings, and the information that is gathered by the 9700 can be printed on demand.
- Easy-to-Use — Intuitive, color-coded displays
- Versatile — Monitor neonates to adults; acute care to homecare
- Powerful — On-demand printing & minimum 8 hour battery life
- Flexible — Patient Security Mode, Nurse Call & User-Defined Defaults
- Intelligent — Nonin's Next Generation PureSAT signal processing technology
- Convenient — Compact, lightweight & durable
Standard Accessories Include:
- 1 - 9700 Oximeter
- 1 - 8000SM-3 Adult Finger Soft Sensor (not pictured above)
- 1 - 302PS-UNIV Battery Charger
- 1 - Power Cord
- 1 - Avant B Battery Pack
- 1 - 9700 Operator's Manual