NONIN PALMSAT 2500 HANDHELD PULSE OXIMETER WITH ALARMS
The Nonin 2500 pulse oximeter is a compact unit weighing just 7.5 ounces, but it provides accurate readings of pulse rate and blood oxygen saturation levels. This version of Nonin's popular oxygen level monitor includes an alarm — allowing you to keep close watch of your own levels as well as those of your patients, producing a loud alert if levels dip below a specified point, allowing you to take healthcare action quickly.
The highly functional Nonin 2500 series oximeters are useful in a wide range of settings. The unit can be used for basic overnight screening in sleep studies, during transport, or in hospitals, physician's offices, nursing homes, dental offices and urgent-care facilities. Nonin is the leading brand in pulse oximeters and oxygen saturation meters, with thousands of units in use throughout every environment. Now, you can have a professional-quality oximeter that delivers with the Nonin 25000 Pulse Oximeter.
- Simple — easy two-button operation
- Comes with 8000-AA 3 foot adult clip sensor
- Compact Size — 7.5 oz. (213 g.) unit
- Flexible — 3 power options
- Powerful — 72 hours data storage
- Efficient — 2500A: 60 hours of battery life: 40 hours from rechargeable batteries
- Alarms can be set for Oximeter or Pulse rate - 75 decibels
- Compatible — Works with Nonin's full line of PureLight® sensors
- Backed by Nonin's superior 3 year warranty
- 4-AA Batteries included