SSCOR – Battery-Powered Portable Suction Unit – DM10-001
Hours of Medical Vacuum Using DCell Alkaline Batteries
Designed for disaster preparedness, the DCell runs for six to nine hours on a set of off the shelf alkaline D-Cell batteries. A 60 second battery change gives you another six to nine hours of quality medical vacuum.
BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED
- Variable regulator and gauge
- Battery condition indicator
- Does not need to be kept on charge
- Power options include: 12V DC power using the SSCOR #80665 DC power cord or AC power using the SSCOR #200-00001 AC power converter.
- Accommodates most standard hospital suction canisters
- Canister can be oriented in one of three positions
- Performance: Clinical airflow >=30 lpm, <50 mmHg to >525 mmHg vacuum (specifications based on tests performed with fresh Duracell alkaline batteries)
- Vacuum Pump: 12V DC; Exceeds -525mmHg for the first few hours and exceeds 300mmHg for the stated run time*
- External Power Source Adapters: Power options include: 12V DC power using the SSCOR #80665 DC power cord or AC power using the SSCOR #200-00001 AC power converter.
- Power: 12V DC 1A
- Battery: Off- the-shelf 12xD Cell Alkaline Batteries (not included)
- Run Time: 6-9 Hours*
- Standard Items Included With Product: 1200cc Canister, 2m patient tube, HI-D® Suction Tip and Quickstart Guide
- Conforms To: EC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2, IPX4, ETL Listed
- Reference / Model Number: DM10-001
Batteries not included.