Supply Store NOW
ZOLL AED Plus Package
Regular price $1,699.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Zoll AED PLUS | The ZOLL Automated External Defibrillator Plus
This Zoll defibrillator is a top of the line piece of equipment, designed to assist you in saving the life of a person suffering from Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA), whether they require a shock or not.
*When a cardiac arrest occurs, the fact is that only half of the victims will need a shock. But nearly all will require cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR). You deserve an automated external defibrillator (AED) that helps you all the time. And, only one AED can actually see when you are doing CPR and help you do it well. You need more than just commands, without assistance. Thats not smart, and its certainly not help. ZOLLs Automated External Defibrillator Plus ; features Real CPR Help;, a CPR feedback tool that is able to actually see what you are doing and provide feedback to help you do it well. Audio and visual prompts help you rescue with confidence and clarity unmatched by any other automated external defibrillator (AED).
- Not pushing hard enough? It will tell you when to push harder.
- Pushing hard enough? It will say, "Good compressions."
- Not pushing fast enough? A metronome will lead you to the right rate.
- It will even show you the depth of each compression. In real time.
- Not yet started? The AED Plus will tell you again to get started.
- Compressions stopped? It will tell you to continue
ZOLL believes AEDs should not just deliver a shock. They should also help the rescuer provide high-quality cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) That's why you need ZOLL AEDs, the AED Plus with Real CPR Help.
The Zoll AED Plus offers:
- Real CPR Help for rate and depth of compressions.
- Support for the complete Chain of Survival
- Help to all victims of sudden cardiac arrest (SCA), even those for which no shock is advised.
- A one-piece electrode pad for fast and accurate placement.
Zoll Medical Corporation is a recognized industry leader in the production and design of software solutions and medical equipment. Zoll believes that all AEDs should provide more assistance to those attempting to perform CPR than just electric shock.
Size: (H x W x D) 5.25" x 9.50" x 11.50"; 13.3cm x 24.1cm x 29.2cm
Weight: 6.7 lbs; 3.1kg
*Information provided by Zoll Medical